You will be dealing with a number of suppliers before and on your wedding day and they all have one thing in mind: to make the day run as smoothly as possible so that you have the best day of your lives. Even the most experienced photographers will need a certain amount of information so they are fully prepared for your wedding day.
- Wedding day timeline and Logistics - location, timings, names key people in the wedding party, venue coordinator and celebrant.
- Any planned surprises - Let your photographer know so they are prepared
- Family group photos - which ones are absolutely crucial for you
- What are you worried about? Let your photographer know any things you might feel uneasy about.
- Special family situations - let your photographer know if someone is in a wheelchair or unsteady on their feet, or if certain people don't want to stand beside each other due to divorce etc.
- No-Gos: Let your photographer know about the things you do not like. For example - being away for an hour for photos, cheesy poses.
- Special photo requests - for example if you want a photograph under a special tree or in a special room - let them know so they won't forget on the day