Another big decision – Which Wedding Photographer in Edinburgh?
Do you know what style of photography you want, but you just don’t know how to describe it?
- 2 unobtrusive photographers who capture your whole wedding day, from the preparations until the dance.
- No time-limit to the photography coverage, so on your special day you don’t have to watch the time and just enjoy the day with your family and friends.
- The photos of you as newly-weds only take 20 minutes, so you will be back with your wedding guests before you know it and nobody is left wondering – where are they??
- A complementary pre-wedding photography session – months before your wedding – to calm the nerves of being photographed, and you already receive some stunning photos of you and your partner well before your wedding day!
- An amazing leather-bound wedding album, produced in Scotland, with 80 images as standard, that truly tell the story of your wedding day – with all the little details.
Interested? Then read on…
Wedding Photographer Edinburgh
Nadin Dunnigan is an established Edinburgh wedding photographer. Nadin has photographed weddings in the most amazing Edinburgh wedding venues (and further afield!), such as the Glasshouse, Balmoral Hotel, Prestonfield Hotel, Lennoxlove, Dundas Castle.
Which Edinburgh Wedding Photographer?
- Nadin and her colleague are experienced Edinburgh Wedding Photographers.
- All our wedding photography packages include a complimentary engagement photo session – so you will already have some photographs well before your wedding.
- We only supply top quality wedding albums, which are produced in Scotland.
- All wedding photographs are provided on CD too.
- Our standard album wedding package does not have a time limit, so we tell the story of your full wedding day, from the start until the dancing.